The 40th governor of California, and former lieutenant governor and mayor of San Francisco, discusses the state’s homeless crisis, wildfire power blackouts, cannabis revenue and the prospects for Bernie Sanders.
- Practically Political with Executive Producer, Paul Gilbert July 9, 2020
- America Needs A Healer-in-Chief June 15, 2020
- Practically Political with Jonathan Allen May 6, 2020
- Thinking Out Loud About November April 15, 2020
- Practically Political with Governor Gavin Newsom March 2, 2020