Bill Galston is a Senior Fellow in the Brookings Institution’s Governance Studies Program and the Co-Chair of The New Center project. He writes the Politics & Ideas column for the Wall Street Journal and was the Deputy Assistant to President Clinton for Domestic Policy from 1993 to 1995.
- Practically Political with Executive Producer, Paul Gilbert July 9, 2020
- America Needs A Healer-in-Chief June 15, 2020
- Practically Political with Jonathan Allen May 6, 2020
- Thinking Out Loud About November April 15, 2020
- Practically Political with Governor Gavin Newsom March 2, 2020